Search for Hymns

Love Lifted Me

I was sinking deep in sin,
Far from the peaceful shore,
Very deeply stained within,
Sinking to rise no more;
But the Master of the sea heard my despairing cry,
 From the waters lifted me,
Now safe am I.

 [Chorus]

 Love lifted me! (even me) Love lifted me! (even me)
When nothing else could help,
Love lifted me.

All my heart to Him I give,
Ever to Him I'll cling,
In His blessed presence live,
Ever His praises sing.
Love so mighty and so true merits my soul's best songs;
Faithful, loving service, too, To Him belongs.

 [Chorus]

 Souls in danger, look above, Jesus completely saves;
He will lift you by His love Out of the angry waves.
He's the Master of the sea, billows His will obey;
He your saviour wants to be - Be saved today.

 [Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment