Search for Hymns

He Lives

I serve a risen Saviour, He's in the world today;
I know that He is living, whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer;
And just the time I need Him, He's always near.

Chorus:
He lives! He lives!
Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives! He lives!
Salvation to impart!
You ask me how i know He lives...
He lives within my heart.

In all the world around me, I see His loving care;
And tho' my heart grows weary, I never will despair;
I know that He is leading thro' all the stormy blast,
The day of His appearing, will come at last.

[Chorus]

Rejoice, rejoice, O Christian, lift up your voice and sing;
Eternal Hallelujahs to Jesus Christ the king,
The hope of all who seek Him, The help of all who find;
None other is so loving, so good and kind.

[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment